We choose the right light for your ideas.
Prints on cloth
Our four high-quality canvas media show just how fascinating photographic prints and art prints on cloth can be. Our four “free spirits” differ just as widely as your pictures do. Ask us to send you our samples!
- Classically stretch-covered on canvas frame (we stock standard canvas frames and XL canvas frames; the more elegant, square-edged studio and vernissage canvas frames with a minimum order quantity of 6 running metres). Up to approx. 1 m x 3 m.
- Or adhesive-mounted onto aluminium composite board and with black aluminium floater frame. Up to approx. 1 m x 2 m.
We can also supply larger cloth prints up to 1.50 m in width on request: on Oeko-Tex®-certified canvas, flammable with difficulty in accordance with new Standard DIN EN 13501-1 (glazing B1)
→ Prices canvas with canvas frames
→ Prices canvas without canvas frames
Hahnemühle photographic canvas 320 g/sq. m
- Finely textured linen canvas made of poly-cotton
- Matt coating with high degree of whiteness
- Particularly suitable for photography and portraits
Hahnemühle “Monet” canvas 410 g/ sq. m
- Real linen fabric, matt
- 100% cotton
- Look and feel of linen
- Real artist canvas specially coated for fine-art printing
- Hahnemühle Monet canvas is ideally suited to art reproduction with its neutral white,
but it is also suitable for high-quality photographic printing
Hahnemühle Canvas Metallic 350 g/sq. m
- Bright white projection-screen fabric made of polyester/cotton blend
- Look and feel of fine linen
- Exceptional surface with metallic-effect premium coating
- Surface is water-resistant and insensitive to touch
- Looks best stretch-covered on a square-edged wooden frame
Canvas Ultra Gloss Innova FibaPrint® 380 g/sq. m
- Poly-cotton projection screen with a fine, glossy surface
- Bright white poly-cotton blend
- Excellent detail resolution, wide colour space and high D-max. value
- The beautiful, fine woven structure makes the material ideal for nature photography and art reproduction, in addition to high-contrast black-and-white prints